</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hola :) School was fine for me, How's yours?

I've been studying lately. Boo, guess what? I got a B3 for my O level mother tongue. For weekends, no enjoyment at all. Pure studying I guess. I'll be heading over to athl's house later with Ele :)

A song introduced by CindyTheGreat :)

But I can tell that you're not watching me
And you're probably gonna write what you didn't see
Well I just need a little space to breathe
Can you please respect my privacy

[BRIDGE:]
Why can't you just let me
Do the things I wanna do
I just wanna be poo
I don't understand why
Would you wanna bring me down
I'm only having poo
I'm gonna live my life
Like I wanna do

[CHORUS:]
I'm tired of rumors starting
I'm sick of being followed
I'm tired of people lying
Saying what they want about me
Why can't they back up off me
Why can't they let me live
I'm gonna do it my way
Take this for just what it is

Oh well, this is not the whole song. I just took parts of it :) Dedicating to my parents but they can't see =/

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing